The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Traveo Soft Pvt. Ltd. (Traveo) and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users.
Please read this Policy carefully. Your access to or use of any part of the Services will constitute your notice about our collection, use, and disclosure of your information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not wish for us to collect, use, and disclose your information in accordance with this Policy, please do not access or use the Services. This Policy does not cover information collected elsewhere, including, without limitation, offline or on sites linked to through the Services. We may add to or amend this Policy with other notices. We may also post different privacy statements for some Services and when we do so, this Policy does not apply.
This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through the Services and does not apply to any third-party activities, including third party websites linked from our Services, third party social networking platforms or features we make available through our Services, or third-party ads displayed on our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-parties. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of those third parties.
We collect information from you in various ways when you use our Sites. We collect information you directly provide to us. For example, we collect your name, home location, billing or mailing address, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, demographics, preference information, medical records and history, sexual orientation, biometric information, password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like and other information you provide us on our Sites. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Sites.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites, your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, Device Identifier, access times, browser type, device type, domain name, access times, duration of visit, referring URL, platform, new and repeat information, time stamp and language, and referring Web site addresses are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Services, and allows us to identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
Tracking Technologies. We may use various technologies to automatically collect Device Identifiers, and other information about you ("Tracking Technologies"). These Tracking Technologies work in different ways, for example some may be downloaded to your Device and others may set or modify settings on your Device. The following are examples of a few of the methods that may be used to collect information include, without limitation, the following (and subsequent technology and methods hereafter developed):
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES
- ETag, or entity tag. A feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL. If the resource content at that URL ever changes, a new and different ETag is assigned. Used in this manner, ETags are a form of Device Identifier. ETag tracking may generate unique tracking values even where the consumer blocks HTTP, Flash, and HTML5 cookies.
Targeting-Related. We may use Tracking Technologies to learn more about you and your preferences and deliver content, including ads that seem relevant to your interests on our Services and third-party services, based on how you interact with advertisements or content, and/or based on your location and other information about you.
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Sites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our Sites and services;
- personalize and customize your Site experience, content, marketing, and recommendations across all our Services, including to target content on our Services to more closely match your interests or your location;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- register you for events and training;
- send you information related to your requests and purchases, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Traveo and our selected partners;
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
- plan and book your travel related services
When you use the Service, your personal information and your travel information will be shared with the third parties you designate for access to such information including other companies, websites, mobile applications, your friends, relatives, and business associates. Depending upon the type of access you grant to such third parties, they may also be permitted to edit the information you have provided to us and to designate others to access and edit such information. You may change these settings as to who has access to your information by going to your account settings and then changing your publishing options.
You may choose to display certain information you give us in your public profile. Our Site also offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you choose to share in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others. In addition, you may be able to send your location information via the Services to other Services users. You should consider the pros and cons involved in disclosing your location information to us and to other people. Where a user of the Services requests that their location information be revealed to other persons, the user will be provided options for managing sharing services, which may be through third party services such as through Twitter and Facebook. We are not responsible for the acts, omissions or policies of such third parties.
In general, most of your travel related information, such as upcoming destinations and travel statistics, is displayed only to other users of the Service to whom you have specifically connected as part of your Traveo network. You may also post information about your travel plans or current travel status through your Traveo connections or other social networking connections or otherwise instruct the Service to automatically provide such information to other users of the Service and with your social networking connections.
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you;
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing uses subject to their privacy policies;
- with your employer if you are participating in a Traveo service provided through your employer;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- with third party websites, services and mobile applications you authorize to link to your Traveo service as part of their service to you;
- in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
- from time to time, we also may share general information about our Services, users, and visitors such as the number of visitors, aggregate and/or non-personally identifiable demographic and travel data, etc., with third parties (including with your employer if your account was provided through your employer).
We maintain data handling and storage practices and procedures that are designed to promote the integrity and confidentiality of the personally identifiable information. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Internet is a global environment and collecting and processing your information using the Internet necessarily involves the transmission and storage of personal information on an international basis and when Traveo transfers your personal information across national borders, we do so in compliance with applicable law and the practices we have developed to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the personally identifiable information we process.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Sameer Kakar ("Grievance Officer").
Mr. Sameer Kakar (Grievance Officer)
Traveo Soft Pvt. Ltd.
#126, KHB Colony, 4th floor, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 095